My first op-ed for The Daily Caller isn’t exactly friendly to Mitt Romney.
In the coming months, Romney is going to be hammered by the Obama campaign. The Bain commercials will continue, not because Obama disagrees with Romney’s decisions, but because Romney refuses to explain those decisions….
i have often said that i’ve been disappointed in Obama’s leadership, too, but i also had to take some time to sit back and watch to appreciate his style. people will say that being compassionate and showing respect to others is weakness, and those same people would rather wave the flag and scream about “American Exceptionalism” and parade around like we should be kings of the Earth. they rail against Obama because he won’t make rousing speeches about how we rule, but because Obama hasn’t subscribed to this silliness and instead leads the nation to take on the role of ‘older brother’ to all nations, it makes him that much better and smarter as a leader. we’ve had quite enough of America pushing everyone around, and so, let me tell you, has the world.
- theoneandonlyjarrett reblogged this from jgreendc
- zipporah likes this
- gotthewalkingblues reblogged this from simplyscott
- evilwondertwin likes this
- flufflogic likes this
- holyshititskatelyn likes this
- onehundreddollars likes this
- bobbycaputo likes this
- lifeincommas likes this
- okorogariist likes this
- theweaversweb likes this
- ralfmaximus likes this
- trinibird likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- fennolicious likes this
- blackpolosandsweaters likes this
- herblondness likes this
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- shortformblog reblogged this from jgreendc and added:
- shortformblog said: I like how your mugshot is the same one you shot in that Caribou that one day.
- shortformblog likes this
- msirisfbaby likes this
- kapshtychka likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- kohenari likes this
- simplyscott reblogged this from jgreendc and added:
- jgreendc posted this