#Romney #Ryan #Rape
Why can’t @MittRomney, man up and admit that any person who thinks “god intended” a rape pregnancy ought not be in public office? History teaches us that Republicans campaign on ‘jobs’ but then get elected and focus more on coming up with rationalizations for forcing women to bear their rapist’s babies. Time and again it is the Republicans who turn the conversation to ‘legitimate rape’ or ‘forcible rape’ or ‘God-intended’ rape. But a vote for Governor Gary Johnson sends the message — we want less government *without* forcing women to bear rapist’s babies!!
what does it say about a party that cannot stop talking about rape and cannot stop thinking of ways to make it seems okay or unimportant? why do people want to be associated with this kind of thinking?
- kim-jong-healthy likes this
- welcometofigtown likes this
- horseshoeshandgrenades likes this
- captain-onigiri-usopp reblogged this from pandeism and added:
- pandeism reblogged this from captain-onigiri-usopp and added:
- zombiebarbie25 likes this
- itsgottobejazz likes this
- simplyscott reblogged this from pandeism and added:
- pandeism posted this